Shawn decorated the table!

Posted by Unknown

My sweet son, Shawn, decorated our dining room table (I use the term loosely... *sigh*) yesterday morning before he left for school! It was so sweet of him. He used his Santa's and his little Christmas tree that he bought last year at the school store! Last year, he wanted to keep them in his room on his dresser, to have his room be festive. So I thought it was really nice of him to bring them out here for everyone to enjoy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aren't those Santa's so adorable? I just love them! Sammie wanted to separate them, but, I think they look neat together. And Shawn wanted to keep them together - so together they stayed. And they look so pretty with Sammie's flowers, too!

And here is his mini Christmas tree:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I love that he wanted a Christmas tree for himself - I think that is so cool! And that ornament on top is from the coolest Aunt on the planet! My sister-in-law/best friend Tracy! She was so excited for him when she found it, because, we can never find stuff with his name on it - or if we do, it's spelled the Irish way. We find all kinds of stuff for the other two - Patrick and Samantha - those two names are easy. Shawn - surprisingly, is not so easy.

He was so excited after he put that stuff out, running into my office to tell me, "Mom! I decorated the table!" Awesome!

And then, later that evening - my husband got out all the rest of the decorations and Sammie put a bunch of those out and about while Mark and I sat here working on our computers. It was really sweet - I'll have some pics for you when we get those fixed up just right.

Oh! And we've got our Insta-Snow to use for my Christmas Village - totally awesome! We got it from Vat19.com - totally awesome online store! But it comes from SteveSpanglerScience.com - totally awesome science guy!!! The Insta-Snow is going to add the perfect touch to my Village!

0 comments: